Here’s a How to Guide to Register for Your Florida’s Voluntary Prekindergarten VoucherAll children are eligible for Florida’s Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program or VPK. VPK is a free educational program that prepares 4-year-olds for kindergarten and beyond. The child must live in Florida and be 4 on or before September 1 of the school year they wish to enroll. Our O2B Kids Enrollment Specialist and Directors can help you register your child in our VPK, Prekindergarten Programs to get your child kindergarten ready today! In order to get this free educational program you need to register for a voucher. This voucher entitles you to a free half day program for the 2022/2023 school year. If you need full day care, the voucher entitles you to a reduction in the full day tuition. Simply follow these steps: Apply: Visit the link to create an account – https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/
- Enter Parent & Child data to Register your account.
- Upload Proof of Residency – You will need ONE of the following; utility bill, bank statement, etc.
- Upload Proof of Child’s age – You will need ONE of the following; birth certificate, passport, etc.
- Wait 7 to 10 days for processing of your application. You will receive an email from the local coalition when your voucher is ready.
- Print your VPK Voucher by logging back in to your account.
- Bring in your Voucher to O2B Kids to reserve your spot!