This position may not be available at all locations. If interested, please apply and we will discuss specific availability in your area.
What’s a frog’s favorite summertime treat?
Hopsicles, of course!
If you laughed at that, you might be a perfect fit here at O2B Kids! O2B Kids has more than 22 locations throughout Florida and Georgia! We are growing every day and excited to add talented and kind employees to our team!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work a full-time shift, M-F
- Greet & engage every Camper
- Accurately take roll while transitioning during the day
- Provide snack to each child in AM and PM
- Help serve lunch to all Campers
- Engage the group in conversations
- Play team sports, games, and engage in activities through out the day
- Prepare quite activities for students for down time
- Plan and prep lesson plans, expand learning and ensure safe play
- If fieldtrips are taken, prepare for, attend and maintain safety procedures
- Follow all O2B Kids policies
- Follow your group schedule
Qualifications and Skills
- State Required Health & Safety Training
- CPR/First Aid
- Experience working with children K-8th grade
Benefits and Perks
- Employees working 30 or more hours weekly are eligible for a Minimum Essential Coverage Plan, Dental, Vision & Accident Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Employees may add a Spouse or Children at an additional cost. The cost of this Benefit is payroll deducted
- FREE Family Membership & no enrollment fee ($100 savings)
- 30% off O2B Kids Services (for full-time employees)
- 50% discounts on Birthday Parties
- Free 1st Aid and CPR Training
- Direct Deposit & Paperless Paychecks
- Banking benefits
- FREE Background Screenings
- Eligible for Scholarships
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- and more!
O2B Kids is an equal opportunity employer.