This position may not be available at all locations. If interested, please apply and we will discuss specific availability in your area.
What did the bus driver say to the kangaroo?
If you laughed at that, you might be a perfect fit here at O2B Kids! O2B Kids has more than 22 locations throughout Florida and Georgia! We are growing every day and excited to add talented and kind employees to our team!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete a pre-shift checklist and inspection
- Greet each child warmly
- Obey State and Local Transit Laws
- Take roll during loading and unloading
- Perform close-out procedures
- Complete weekly cleaning procedures
- If taking fieldtrips, participate in the trips as a counselor upon arrival
- Ensure additional equipment and materials are loaded onto the bus
- Check the bus binder for proper documents
- Ensure bus is prepared for an emergency
- Complete appropriate training for passenger vehicle safety
- Maintain safety systems
- Follow all O2B Kids policies
Qualifications and Skills
- CDL with Class P and S endorsements
- CPR/First Aid
- Experience with children ages K-8th grade
- Driving experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Employees working 30 or more hours weekly are eligible for a Minimum Essential Coverage Plan, Dental, Vision & Accident Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Employees may add a Spouse or Children at an additional cost. The cost of this Benefit is payroll deducted
- FREE Family Membership & no enrollment fee ($100 savings)
- 50% off O2B Kids Services (full-time employees) & 30% off O2B Kids Services (part-time employees)
- 50% discounts on Birthday Parties
- Full-Time – paid time off & paid holidays
- Free 1st Aid and CPR Training
- Direct Deposit & Paperless Paychecks
- Banking benefits
- FREE Background Screenings
- Eligible for Scholarships
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- and more!
O2B Kids is an equal opportunity employer.