This position may not be available at all locations. If interested, please apply and we will discuss specific availability in your area.
How did the Chef win the golf tournament?
He got a hole in one using his waffle iron!
If you laughed at that, you might be a perfect fit here at O2B Kids! O2B Kids has more than 22 locations throughout Florida and Georgia! We are growing every day and excited to add talented and kind employees to our team!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proper cleaning of all dishes and utensils to include sanitizing all surfaces
- Maintain proper portions and meal counts
- Prepare meals
- Deliver meals to classrooms
- Be available for assistance
- Maintain food inventory
- Receive and stock deliveries
- Receive receipts and invoices from vendors
- Maintain safety systems
- Follow all O2B Kids policies
Qualifications and Skills
- DCF 45 Hours
- CPR/First Aid
- Experience working in a kitchen or food industry
- Food Service Certification – required in some regions
Benefits and Perks
- Employees working 30 or more hours weekly are eligible for a Minimum Essential Coverage Plan, Dental, Vision & Accident Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Employees may add a Spouse or Children at an additional cost. The cost of this Benefit is payroll deducted
- FREE Family Membership & no enrollment fee ($100 savings)
- 30% off O2B Kids Services (for full-time employees)
- 50% discounts on Birthday Parties
- Free 1st Aid and CPR Training
- Direct Deposit & Paperless Paychecks
- Banking benefits
- FREE Background Screenings
- Eligible for Scholarships
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- and more!
O2B Kids is an equal opportunity employer.