This position may not be available at all locations. If interested, please apply and we will discuss specific availability in your area.
Why does Mr. Potato Head have a phone?
In case Mr. Onion rings!
If you laughed at that, you might be a perfect fit here at O2B Kids! O2B Kids has more than 22 locations throughout Florida and Georgia! We are growing every day and excited to add talented and kind employees to our team!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work a part-time, possible full-time shift, M-F
- Greet every parent and child upon entry
- Promptly answer the phone
- Provide classroom support
- Provide support for external customers
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- Implement fire alarm drills and evacuations
- Handle money and process coupons
- Insure proper check in and check out procedures at the front desk
- Maintain safety systems
- Follow all O2B Kids policies
Qualifications and Skills
- State Required Health & Safety Training
- CPR/First Aid
- Experience working with children K-8th grade
Benefits and Perks
- Employees working 30 or more hours weekly are eligible for a Minimum Essential Coverage Plan, Dental, Vision & Accident Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Employees may add a Spouse or Children at an additional cost. The cost of this Benefit is payroll deducted
- FREE Family Membership & no enrollment fee ($100 savings)
- 30% off O2B Kids Services (for full-time employees)
- 50% discounts on Birthday Parties
- Free 1st Aid and CPR Training
- Direct Deposit & Paperless Paychecks
- Banking benefits
- FREE Background Screenings
- Eligible for Scholarships
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- and more!
O2B Kids is an equal opportunity employer.